Tuesday 7 October 2014

JO & MARK - LAYER MARNEY TOWER - AUGUST 2014


Jo & Mark were great fun to work with. Living in Australia, they pretty much managed to organise their whole wedding via email! Impressive stuff...

When I met Jo & Mark for the first time just a few weeks before their wedding, I knew it would be one to look forward to. They were so comfortable with each other and had that kind of couples-who-are-best-friends vibe which I instantly warmed to.

What I loved the most though, was their spirited sense of adventure. Even in her beautiful, pristine wedding dress, Jo wasn't afraid to hitch it up and climb over a fence in a field. All in the name of photography. My kind of girl.




























































































No comments:

Post a Comment